The LE910 series of Cat. 1 modules are optimized for LTE low category networks and are available in single mode and 3G/2G fallback options. In addition to VoLTE support, the LE910Cat.1 series are swappable with other modules in the xE910 family.
These LTE low category variants are members of Telit’s flagship xE910 module family delivering 4G radio access technology in the 28.2 x 28.2 x 2.2 mm family form factor. The Telit xE910 Unified Form Factor Family is comprised of 2G, 3G, and 4G, 3GPP and 3GPP2 products sharing a common form factor as well as electrical and programing interfaces which allows developers to implement a “design once, use anywhere” strategy.
Different series of variants are available to fulfill the requirements of North America (AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Rogers,Telus), Japanese and European market. Multiband configurations, covering different sets of 4G bands as well as MNO certifications, are available.
IoT Connectivity and Portal Ready
This product is capable of supporting the extensive suite of Value Added Services from IoT Connectivity including Module Management and others which make the management of IoT deployments under mobile networks effective, enhancing profitability and reliability. It is also Portal-ready which means that the AT command library in this module includes a set of high-level commands designed exclusively for quick and hassle-free on-boarding of the device to the portal and to back-end systems and servers. Telit Portal-ready modules powered by deviceWISE make application-level data flows and controls simple to program, maintain and improve.
- Easy to integrate with peripherals and actuators using USB 2.0 HS, UART and user definable GPIOs
- Ideal platform for IoT applications and mobile data and computing devices with ultra-compact design and extended operating temperature range
- Internet friendly with integrated TCP/IP and UDP/IP stacks, as well as HTTP, SMTP, FTP, SSL
- Simple drop-in migration and technology design reuse path to 2G and 3G with any xE910 module
- Over-the-Air firmware update
- LTE FDD Cat.1, 3GPP release 9 compliant
- Rx Diversity and MIMO DL 2x2
- SIM application Tool Kit 3GPP TS 51.014
- Serial port multiplexer 3GPP TS27.010
- SMS over IMS
- Built in UDP/TCP/FTP/SMTP stack
- Control via AT commands according to 3GPP TS 27.005, 27.007 and Telit Custom AT commands
|Market||North America (Verizon)||North America (Verizon)||North America (AT&T, T-Mobile)*||North America (AT&T)*||North America (AT&T)||Europe||Japan (NTT DoCoMo)|
|4G bands (MHz)||B2(1900)|
|3G bands (MHz)||B2(1900)|
|2G bands (MHz)||B3(1800)|
*Single SKU option available for LE910-NA1 and LE910B1-NA with flexibility to switch between AT&T/T-Mobile/Canada and Verizon software configuration and vice versa, due to both bands subset support (B2, B4, B5, B12, B13 for AT&T/T-Mobile/Canada and B2, B4, B13 for Verizon) featuring a Fast Time Switch from one configuration to the other one.
Not Sure Where to Start?
Easily find modules well suited for your project using our product selector.