The UL865 is a 3G module in the xL865 family. It is based on the latest Intel chipset to protect the developer’s design investments as a long term availability solution. The UL865 features VQFN packaging that is fully pad-level compatible with its 2G companion, the GL865-DUAL V3.
The Telit xL865 family was conceived to address system integrators and developers needing to start with low volumes (LCC mount) as well as those already running
high volumes (VQFN mount). Its ultra-compact package allows integration into very small devices. The family includes products that are pin-to-pin and API compatible
in GSM | GPRS, CDMA | 1xRTT and UMTS | HSPA.
Band combination variants available for European and North American applications.
IoT Connectivity and Portal Ready
This product is capable of supporting the extensive suite of Value Added Services IoT Connectivity including Module Management and others which make the management of IoT deployments under mobile networks effective, enhancing profitability and reliability. It is also Portal-ready which means that the AT command library in this module includes a set of high-level commands designed exclusively for quick and hassle-free on-boarding of the device to the portal and to back-end systems and servers. Telit Portal-ready modules powered by deviceWISE make application-level data flows and controls simple to program, maintain and improve.
- Simple drop-in migration and technology upgrade path to 3G high-speed performance for designs currently using the GL865-DUAL V3
- Ideal for fleet management and track-and-tracing application with easy to follow reference designs for pairing with Telit GPS and GPS | GLONASS receivers
- Internet application friendly with integrated TCP/IP and UDP/IP stacks
- Voice-capable for applications requiring digital (DVI) interface
- Complete SMT platform for IoT solutions running the customer application inside the module with embedded Python Script Interpreter
- Over-the-Air firmware update by means Premium FOTA Management
- Battery-friendly 1.8 V GPIO
|Market||EMEA / APAC||EMEA / APAC||North America||North America||Brazil|
|HSPA Upload (Mbps)||5.76||5.76||5.76||5.76||5.76|
|HSPA Download (Mbps)||7.2||7.2||7.2||7.2||7.2|
|UMTS | HSPA bands (MHz)||900 / 2100||900 / 2100||850 / 1900||850 / 1900||850 / 2100|
|GSM | GPRS | Edge bands (MHz)||900 / 1800||900 / 1800||850 / 1900||850 / 1900||850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
Not Sure Where to Start?
Easily find modules well suited for your project using our product selector.