The GL865-QUAD V4 is a cost optimized GSM|GPRS module for 4G-era applications.
The product is highly recommended for new designs requiring quad band GSM|GPRS coverage in a compact and robust VQFN package delivering easy integration, long term availability and reduced cost.
Global quad-band coverage. Limited operator coverage in North America due to 2G footprint reduction policies.
- Automated manufacturing process friendly product in its small footprint
- Ideal solution for applications in security alarm systems, automated meter reading, and POS terminals. Battery friendly operation with 2.8V GPIOs
- VQFN form factor
- Quad band GSM | GPRS
- 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Control via AT commands according to 3GPP TS 27.005, 27.007
- SIM access profile
- TCP/IP stack access via AT commands
- SIM application toolkit 3GPP TS 51.014
- Telephony, emergency call
- Half rate, full rate, enhanced full rate and adaptive multi rate voice codecs (HR, FR, EFR, AMR)
- Point-to-point mobile originated and mobile terminated SMS
- SMS over NAS
- Concatenated SMS supported
- SMS cell broadcast
- Text and PDU mode
- SMS over GPRS
- Call forwarding
- Call barring
- Call waiting & call hold
- Advice of charge
- Calling line identification presentation (CLIP)
- Calling line identification restriction (CLIR)
- Unstructured supplementary services mobile originated data (USSD)
- SIM phonebook
- Fixed dialing number (FDN)
- Network LED support
- IRA, GSM, 8859-1 and UCS2 character set
Not Sure Where to Start?
Easily find modules well suited for your project using our product selector.