Securely and remotely monitor your facility
The security and surveillance industry is changing, and solutions have moved far past basic alarm monitoring. Live video surveillance and other remote security features have increased visibility for organizations that want to safeguard their people, assets, and buildings. The Internet of Things (IoT) is helping create safer cities, homes, and businesses by enabling both private and public organizations to securely and remotely monitor facilities and public spaces in real-time with smart security and surveillance solutions.
Make surveillance simple
By harnessing the power of IoT for your security and surveillance solutions, you enable building owners, organization managers, and security professionals to:
- Manage and control surveillance devices remotely to monitor all aspects of a facility.
- Make smarter decisions about the best course of action to take based on real-time security conditions.
- Determine when there is a false alarm without having to physically inspect the location or unnecessarily dispatch law enforcement.
- Collect and analyze data to make important improvements to security processes and systems.
Prevent loss of critical assets
Perhaps the greatest benefit of using IoT solutions for your security system is the ability to prevent the loss of critical assets. IoT security solutions allow organizations to:
- Gain greater visibility over who enters and leaves a facility in real-time.
- Consistently and securely monitor facility conditions from any location with Wi-Fi access.
- Act quickly on important security alerts delivered right to their mobile device.
Improve Security and Your Bottom Line
IoT makes it possible to gain greater visibility over your assets to improve security and prevent critical loss through real-time surveillance. Telit enables integrated wireless IoT security and surveillance solutions for security service providers, building owners, public organizations, and cities that want to build effective and secure security systems.