High-performance system delivers resilient GNSS position, velocity, and time engines
The SE868 V3 multi-constellation positioning system combines GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo, and SBAS, providing a high performance position reporting and navigation solution. The module navigates to -162 dBm and tracks to -166 dBm, providing improved performance in harsh environments.
Designed to simplify integration, the module is pin-to-pin compatible with the legacy SE868 V2 and JF2 models. For mission critical applications that demand reliable performance from, multi-constellation navigation, the SE868V3 delivers GPS and GLONASS or Beidou constellations simultaneously and it is Galileo ready.
Metering, Timing & Utility
Key Features: GNSS - SE868-V3
- Pin to pin compatible with models JF2 and SE868 V2
- Full GNSS compliance: GPS, Glonass, Galileo and Beidou
- Low power processing core delivers current optimized multi-constellation tracking
- Ultra-sensitive -166 dBm (tracking) RF front-end
- LNA allows use of passive antennas
- Supports ephemeris file injection (A-GPS)
- Satellite Based Augmentation System (SBAS) compliant
- CSR SiRFstarV™ based
Eliminate Costly Hardware Revisions
You don’t need to be a GNSS or RF expert. Contact one of our design consultants for support.