IoT Connectivity Solutions at Any Scale
Telit offers one-touch access to your global connectivity nexus for unmatched visibility and control of your managed IoT ecosystem.
Don't Just Connect, Get Telit Connectivity
Not all connectivity solutions are created equal. Telit offers a rich collection of IoT connectivity management tools and resources designed to get your IoT deployment to market quickly and efficiently. Once you're there, we'll keep you ahead of the pack.
Regardless of the size, scale or stage of your IoT deployment, Telit offloads the complexity and cost of certifying, deploying and managing a sustainable connectivity ecosystem. We help enterprises focus on actualizing their IoT solutions by delivering scalable IoT connectivity, global visibility and granular control, right down to the individual SIM.
Telit Connectivity – Monitor, Manage & Monetize
Telit harnesses the power of AI to help you drive down costs and squeeze maximum productivity from your IoT investments.
You have an IoT deployment to run with little time to find the best rates, deal with roaming overages or troubleshoot device connectivity issues. Telit offers real-world OPEX reduction, regardless of how many IoT edge devices you’ve deployed or their data needs. Configure individual data plan profiles based on your unique business requirements. High-volume SIM deployments might only need periodic data pings, while data-intensive use cases may require high-throughput, low-latency connectivity. It’s time for practical accounting and billing solutions that save you time, keep your costs at bay and keep your IoT engine running on all cylinders.
- Telit OPTIMUS analyzes your data usage, retroactively applying the lowest rates and appropriate zone per billing cycle
- Automate data plan assignments to ensure each product line has its share of bandwidth
- Use parameter filters to quickly view billable active connections, batch orders and price zones
- Customize rules to automate billing functions based on usage or pay-as-you-go pricing models
Telit Mobile Broadband Leadership
One-Touch IoT Lifecycle
The Telit IoT Connectivity Portal is your gateway to complete visibility, awareness and control of your global IoT deployment.
Monitor, manage and monetize devices and connectivity from the comfort of your favorite armchair. Our IoT Connectivity Portal provides a highly interactive and engaging UX. Baked into the experience are easy-to-use dashboards, charts, reports and other visual cues using broadly accepted industry terms, measures and indicators. Configure billing and provisioning parameters with ease through our integrated device platforms or use our AI automation routines to ensure maximum uptime and performance at the lowest cost across multiple carriers and regions.
- Unified drill-down CDR management of data, sessions and SMS usage across multiple global carriers
- One-touch access UI for centralized access to quick insights on active connections, usage and history
- Advanced subscription lifecycle management, device diagnostics and BYO connectivity enablement
- Smart-diagnostics that help you identify and correct device issues using AT calls right over-the-air
- Easy to use triggers to automate the connectivity management and guarantee the quality of service towards your customers
Module-Embedded SIM Software
Simplifies IoT/M2M Device Managment
Telit IoT simWISE embedded software virtualizes traditional SIM technology, yielding devices that are smaller and cheaper to manufacture, operate and maintain.
It’s all about the UX. Telit offers a unified SIM lifecycle experience that is highly interactive, engaging and value-added. Our approach provides a truly holistic experience that begins at the granular edge. Telit simWISE virtualizes SIM functions into a small, highly efficient module interface that is accessible from any location. Install once, and you’re ready to access powerful online tools that simplify inventory management, device activation states, audits, user administration and carrier profile configuration. Telit simWISE streamlines IoT operations and improves uptime by offloading complexity and costs associated with manual customization, troubleshooting and intervention. Telit helps you focus on what matters: building, connecting and monetizing innovative IoT solutions.
- A unified simWISE UX that helps you rapidly build, test customize and ship your IoT solution
- Virtualizing SIM functionality removes complexity, variability and cost from planning and R&D cycles
- Device provisioning, configuration and control OTA for agile, responsive streamlined operations
- Battle-tested embedded security routines proactively safeguard IP at every stage of the life cycle
Cost-optimized plans that let you decide when, where and how much connectivity you need
Orchestrate global IoT deployments, carrier services and customer accounts effortlessly
Experience single-touchpoint access to multiple regions, networks and the latest SIM technology
Add connectivity resources and plans dynamically as your reach and market share grow
A global team of dedicated experts who understand your evolving industry and needs
Painless Device Certification
Our streamlined certification process makes it easy to expand your solution’s reach across multiple networks, carriers and countries.
Rate Plan Automation
Telit OPTIMUS uses AI to optimize your rates, so you only pay for what you use in the most cost-efficient way. No surprises, hidden fees or overages.
Next-Gen Connectivity Software
Model complex business rules, trend analytics and corrective triggers with ease while benefiting from the latest network-agnostic technologies.
Rapid Device Onboarding
Get ahead of the pack with lifecycle management tools, interactive dashboards and an extensive library of carrier API accelerators.
Global, 24/7 Support
Tread boldly with 24/7 NOC support and a global team of dedicated implementation and support experts at your back.
Get in Touch
Request Your Free IoT Connectivity Starter Kit
- Telit M2M/IoT SIM cards
- FREE trial of our IoT connectivity services
- FREE activation
- FREE connectivity management tools via the Telit IoT Portal