Want to go live with a cellular IoT solution but don’t want to waste a lot of time integrating connectivity components?
Nearly 80% of IoT projects fail from many issues including:
- Slow implementation and steep learning curve delays time to value
- Cumbersome wireless connectivity logistics
- Time-consuming and costly provisioning
- Unsafe patchwork security solutions
- High costs for enterprise integration
Why Telit OneEdge?
- Faster time to revenue with simplified development
- End-to-end, built-in security that protects solutions from the IoT edge to the IoT platform
- Streamlined management, including zero-touch provisioning and remote management for lower operational costs
Five Keys to Unlock Next-Generation Cellular IoT
OneEdge features five core components which combine to provide an all-in-one solution for your cellular IoT challenges.
Greatly simplifies onboarding (zero-touch), remote provisioning and configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting.
Speed deployment, optimize behavior and resource usage, automates most operations involved in connecting to cellular networks, and allows you to define and build your own IoT edge applications.
Configurable and allows seamless data delivery to the enterprise.
Pre-provisioned and personalized at the time of manufacture. OneEdge security includes end-to-end protection of the device, transport and platform.
SERVICE & MANAGEMENT
Includes an integrated SIM with carrier switch options, secure remote provisioning (GSMA compliant), and a fully integrated dashboard for simplified management.
5G Is In Our DNA
5G is coming, and Telit OneEdge is ready. 5G will add network capacity, reduce latency and integrate 4G LTE-M and NB-IoT. 5G will make it much easier to scale your IoT, with support for 100 times the number of connected devices per unit area compared to 4G.
By incorporating OneEdge into every edge device, you will be ready to take advantage of all the benefits of 5G. OneEdge gets you to market fast, allowing you to scale as needed and manage all your devices with ease from a centralized dashboard. Plus, OneEdge is the only IoT system with layered security built in at the point of manufacture, so you can be sure your IoT solution will be fully protected throughout its life cycle.
Advantages of Integrated SIM
Telit OneEdge features embedded SIM technology that offers these benefits:
- You can easily update your SIM to switch to another carrier; never warehouse & manage physical SIMs again
- Experience a reduction of footprint and manufacturing costs; no more SIM card tray, and no need to customize for regional applications,
- Secure remote provisioning complies with GSMA specifications and boasts cryptographic-level security, so you can safely change connectivity providers on individual devices or fleets of devices.
IoT Device Designers Need
Telit OneEdge Delivers
Security built in at the manufacturing stage
Simplified lifecycle management
Cellular connections take care of themselves
Quality of Service
and decision-making built into devices
Automatic device discovery
and plug-and-play integration
Support for multiple carriers
Faster Time to Market
with streamlined onboarding
Edge hardware maintenance & management to keep pace with changing hardware, protocols, capabilities & more
Integrated hardware and software that reduces costs and simplifies logistics
Looking for secure, fast IoT deployments?
Connect with a OneEdge expert to learn more
Complete the form to request a consultation with a Telit specialist to learn how OneEdge can be integrated into your design.