Multi-constellation and multi-frequency GNSS
High-performance system delivers resilient GNSS position, velocity, and time engines
The SE868SY-D is a new multi-frequency and multi-constellation positioning receiver module that combines GPS/QZSS and Galileo in the L1/E1 and L5/E5 bands, GLONASS in the L1, BeiDou in the B1 and B2 bands, IRNSS in the L5 band, to provide improved performances for position reporting and navigation solutions. The use of two frequencies (L1/E1 and L5/E5) improves the location accuracy and greatly reduces multi-path effects in urban areas.
This variant is pin-out compatible with the SE868V3 as well as the JF2, offering an easy transition for Telit customers. It can track up to five constellations simultaneously (GPS, QZSS, GALILEO, IRNSS and GLONASS or BeiDou), providing the host device with high-value benefits from multi-constellation and multi-frequency navigation.
Fleet management systems
Road tolling systems
Cellular base stations
Automotive telematics systems
Wearables sports training monitors
Key Features: GNSS - SE868SY-D
- Same Form Factor as JF2 and SE868 V3
- Full GNSS compliance: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou and IRNSS/NAVIC
- Dual-frequency for improved performances
- Best-in-class power consumption
- Up to 25Hz update rate for high-dynamics applications
- Ultra-sensitive -165 dBm (tracking) RF front-end
- Embedded LNA allows use of passive antennas
- Supports ephemeris file injection (A-GNSS)
- Satellite Based Augmentation System (SBAS) compliant
Eliminate Costly Hardware Revisions
You don’t need to be a GNSS or RF expert. Contact one of our design consultants for support.