Bravo: An Evaluation Kit for Cellular LPWA
Create a Working Proof of Concept for Your IoT Deployment
Telit's Bravo Evaluation Kit
Bravo, a next-gen Telit IoT evaluation kit, is a quick and easy tool for evaluating Telit’s tools and resources while building your working proof of concept for your IoT deployment.
Bravo can be used as a standalone solution with Telit’s AppZone API or as a non-standalone solution connected to Arduino or Raspberry Pi. Bravo uses Telit’s ME910C1-WW module with LTE-M and NB-IoT support and 2G fallback. This evaluation kit is complete and affordable for developers creating their solution based on cellular LPWA for quick and easy deployment.
The Telit Bravo Board is a tool designed for engineers, programmers and developers.
- Easy to use, ideal for rapid IoT application design
- Mounts ME910C1-WW module with LTE Cat M1/NB1 and GSM/GPRS connectivity and GNSS receiver
- High-performance, low power Bosch Sensortec motion and environmental sensors
- Telit OneEdge™ ready
- Can be used as standalone with Telit IoT AppZone application development SDK
- Arduino and Raspberry Pi open hardware platforms support
- Built-in wideband cellular antenna, SMA receptacle for external GNSS antenna with LNA supply
- High-efficiency battery charging circuit
- Three LEDs and two pushbuttons
- Connectors exposing UART (direct or through USB to serial converter), USB, SPI, GPIO, ADC
Bravo Evaluation Board Downloads
Bravo Quick Start Guide
Bravo HW Manual
Drivers and Utilities
Linux USB Drivers
Telit AT Controller
USB to Serial Drivers
Windows 10 Drivers
Telit ME910C1 Downloads
ME910C1 AT Commands
ME910C1 Quick Start Guide
Request Your Bravo Kit Today
Start evaluating and prototyping your next IoT connected device.