GS2200M Wi-FI Module
Ultra-low-power, ultra-secure, ultra-compact Wi-Fi
Tiny and mighty, the GS2200M series is a fully integrated secure Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n) module with an extremely small footprint and ultra-low-power consumption. Designed to simplify the integration of Wi-Fi connectivity into product designs, the series is available with multiple interfaces and an optional integrated chip antenna or U.FL connector.
Intelligent design makes the GS2200M series ideal for various applications and environments, including smart energy and measurement, smart home, healthcare and fitness, industrial controls, commercial building automation, and audio/video consumer electronics.
Key Features: GS2200
- Host-less mode (no external MCU), running full Wi-Fi and TCP/IP networking stack, eliminates need for external components
- Hosted mode, most comprehensive AT command library connecting to any 8/16/32-bit host microcontroller using UART, SPI or SDIO interfaces
- Compact for size-constrained applications: 13.5 x 17.85 x 2.1 mm 66 Pins
- Easy smartphone provisioning with Limited AP or Wi-Fi Protected Set-up (WPS) for a seamless user experience
- Ultra-low-power through dynamic power management modes and optional off module DC to DC components