Telit IoT Portal
Accelerate IoT Solution Deployment
A core component of the Telit IoT Platform, the IoT Portal is a cloud-based IoT subscription service. The Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) features a low cost, pay-as-you-grow service plan that lets you get started without any upfront investment.
The IoT Portal gives you instant access to all the necessary tools and resources for all your Telit services, allowing you to create and manage your own IoT solutions from a single, intuitive web interface.
- No upfront investment required
- Intuitive web-based interface
- Flexible data hosting and storage models
- Built-in help and developer resources
Focus on your business, and let us manage the Solution SLA.
- Reduce operations staff
- Use your capital and people the right way for your business
Design, Deploy & Manage
The Telit IoT Portal is a single-sourced solution of end-to-end platform services designed to help you develop, deploy, and manage your complex multi-point IoT solutions. Engineered for “unified-streamlined-simplicity,” the IoT Portal provides you with a command and control hub from where you can seamlessly connect and integrate your “things” with your “apps.”
Powered by the acclaimed Telit IoT Platform, the IoT Portal allows you to connect, integrate, and manage with visibility, control, inter-operability, and intelligent insight across your global IoT value-chain. Advanced services, resources, and tools enable the application, administration & security, data management, device management, connectivity management, and connectivity data plans.
Set It Up Any Way You Want
Deploy your IoT solution with any architecture that works best for your needs. You get complete flexibility to configure around your existing systems, even if those systems vary from facility to facility across a global enterprise.
- Cloud: Benefit from a pay-as-you-go subscription model that allows you to manage everything via the Telit IoT Portal.
- Private Instance: Create a private Cloud instance hosted on your own servers.
- Hybrid: Flexibility to blend both Cloud and on-premise architectures together for next generation Industrial Internet of Things implementations.
Contact us to learn how to get your IoT solution up and running quickly.