Maximize Uptime of Equipment to Improve Tool Performance
Telit secureWISE for Factory delivers secure, remote monitoring and mediation using multiple security barriers to stop unauthorized data access. By providing a managed hub-and-spoke network, that’s not reachable via the internet, your customer machine data is completely protected from unwanted Internet-facing attacks.
In addition to network isolation, secureWISE uses a specialized security appliance at each customer site that provides a single pane of glass for your customers’ administrators to determine who has access to what data on each piece of equipment. It allows machine owners and machine builders to remotely collaborate in ways that improve equipment performance at every stage of the process and lifecycle while protecting valuable intellectual property (IP) for all involved parties.
Machine Builders Can Save Money and Offer Value-Added Services
With the Telit secureWISE for Factory IoT Platform, machine builders can get secure, configurable end-to-end remote connectivity across private networks, providing role-based, real-time and on-demand access to equipment installed at production facilities around the globe.
- Increase tool uptime, and reduce unplanned downtime [MTBF].
- Improve maintenance scheduling [MTTR] and parts logistics.
- Remotely monitor the factory floor, and access real-time diagnostics.
- Provide real-time support, and reduce service and travel costs.
- Develop and incorporate new value added services and applications.
Machine Owners Can Ensure Secure Access to and Control of IP
Get real-time visibility of tools to improve tool output and reduce mean time between failures (MTBF). secureWISE gives machine owners secure, on-demand connectivity to tool and process data, enabling real-time visibility and collaboration to:
- Improve process management and increase equipment uptime.
- Improve MTTR cycle-time compression.
- Control access to machine process data and production recipes to ensure complete control over data.
- All access to intellectual property on the tools is strictly limited to pre-authorized users.
- All access is auditable via a standard system log feature.
Get a near real-time view of current activity throughout your entire tool install base to efficiently manage operations, control costs, and ensure maximum uptime of valuable semiconductor production equipment. Everything is located in one, simple portal with the Telit secureWISE Business Management Portal.
Provide concurrent, unattended transfers of files, folders and toll data to and from multiple facilities with the secureWISE Scheduler Server Enterprise Edition. Scheduled tasks allow for the transfer of one or more files or folders based on whatever pre-determined schedule you need. All with robust security and fully detailed activity reports to document the process.
Get a smart, cost-efficient way to offload security to a specialized device and isolate vulnerable tools using secureGATE. This protects legacy machines from viruses and other malware, and improves device performance by eliminating the need to constantly download updates or patches.
Are you ready to learn more about secureWISE for Factory?
To get an in-depth look at how Telit secureWISE for Factory works, request a 1-hour demo