WE866C3 Wi-Fi Module
Wi-Fi companion device for LE910Cx (4G LTE) module family
The WE866C3 is a low power, dual-band (2.4 & 5GHz), 1-stream (1x1) 802.11ac and Bluetooth 4.2 module with an extremely small footprint that provides an easy & cost-effective way for manufacturers to add wireless connectivity to their products.
With the integrated LTE-WiFi coexis-tence filter, the product offers a powerful cellular backhaul with our LE910Cx 4G LTE module family. The WE866C3 also offers a high bandwidth Wi-Fi transceiver (Network Inter-face Card), for Linux, Android* & Win-CE* powered IoT sys-tems using the advanced 802.11ac MU-MIMO technology.
Key Features: WE866AC3
- xE866 Telit form-factor, Wi-Fi companion device for LE910Cx (4G LTE) module family
- High Bandwidth (1x1 dual band 802.11 ac) Wi-Fi transceiver module for Linux, Android*, WinCE* based IoT system
- Bluetooth 4.2* + HS and Bluetooth low energy (BLE*)
- Integrated LTE-WiFi/BT coexistence filter
- Pre-Certified for FCC, IC, CE, Wi-Fi, BT*
- Single antenna for Wi-Fi and BT
- Industrial grade temperature range
Integrate Multiple Technologies with Telit
Telit modules for Cellular, Wi-Fi and Automotive applications share the same DNA, so designing solutions using two or three Telit modules is simpler and more cost effective than using modules from different vendors. Reduce risk, development and testing time while adding superior performance and improved ROI.