WE866C3-P Wi-Fi Module
Wi-Fi companion device for LE910Cx (4G LTE) module family
The WE866C3-P is a low power, dual-band (2.4 & 5GHz), 1-stream (1x1) 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth (BT/BLE5) module with an extremely small footprint that provides an easy & cost-effective way for manufacturers to add wireless connectivity to their products. With the integrated LTE-WiFi/BLE coexistence filter, the product offers a powerful cellular backhaul with Telit's LE910Cx 4G LTE module family.
WE866C3-P also offers a high bandwidth Wi-Fi/BLE transceiver solution for Linux & Android* powered IoT systems, using the advanced 802.11ac technology.
Key Features: WE866C3-P
- xE866 Telit form-factor, Wi-Fi/BLE companion device for LE910Cx (4G LTE) module family
- High Bandwidth Wi-Fi/BLE transceiver module for Linux & Android* based IoT system
- Bluetooth 5 with Low energy (LE) support
- Integrated LTE-WiFi/BLE coexistence filter
- Pre-Certified for FCC, IC, CE, Wi-Fi, BT
- Single antenna for Wi-Fi and BLE
- Industrial grade temperature range
Integrate Multiple Technologies with Telit
Telit modules for Cellular, Wi-Fi and Automotive applications share the same DNA, so designing solutions using two or three Telit modules is simpler and more cost effective than using modules from different vendors. Reduce risk, development and testing time while adding superior performance and improved ROI.