BlueMod+S50 Bluetooth® Module
Bluetooth 5 Low Energy plug-and-play module
The BlueMod+S50 is a high-performance Bluetooth 5 qualified single mode module. It features high speed transmission data’s with very low energy consumption with flexibility for designers. BluMod+S50 supports most of the GATT Client, Server and Terminal I/O central peripheral for transparent point to (multi-) point cable replacement applications.
Part of the BlueMod+Sx family, the BlueMod+S50 is swappable with previous generations without requiring new hardware or software spins. Although a single mode low energy module it offers a high throughput of up to 720kbit/s using Telit’s unique SPP like Terminal I/O service.
TIO Utility can be downloaded freely from the stores. Terminal I/O sample code for iOS and Android implementation in host device are provided freely.
Evaluation Kit & Development Kit
Telit’s BlueEva+S50 evaluation kit supports Telit customers to evaluate and implement Bluetooth modules in their application.
Telit’s BlueDev+S50 developer kit enables rapid prototyping of customer’s own firmware using silicon vendor SDK for C++ development.
Key Features: BlueMod+S50
- Standalone or Bluetooth hosted applications
- Bluetooth v5 qualified module
- 2 MB/s PHY for LE
- Broadcasting channel improvements
- Powerful Cortex M4F MCU
- Designed for low power applications
- Best of its class range performance
- Generic GATT Client or Server Implementation
- LE Secure Connection with 128bit AES encryption
- BT scanning functionality for implementing location based services (RSSI based)
- Point to point or point to multipoint communications
- Terminal I/O Profile (SPP-like) for fast and easy transparent data transfer(720Kbps)
- Terminal I/O sample code for iOS and Android
- NFC Support for secure simple pairing
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Telit is under license.
Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Need Some More Information?
For nearly 20 years, companies like yours begin their projects with Telit when they want it done right and on time. Connectivity, cloud, device design support, IoT platforms--whether it’s answering a quick question or brainstorming a solution to a problem, we’re here to help.