Mitsubishi MES Interface IT
Mitsubishi MES Interface IT – Powered by Telit deviceWISE IoT Platform
The Mitsubishi MES Interface IT lets you integrate manufacturing assets with enterprise systems with ease. It’s powered by the Telit deviceWISE IoT Platform, which is embedded in the interface to empower your developers with powerful APIs to connect and integrate with production machines using your existing enterprise IT systems.
- No programming required.
- Eliminates the use of an intermediate PC.
- Easy to install and maintain (no need for ladder logic or other programming).
- Minimal interruption to the automated system.
- Secure, scalable architecture for a manufacturing environment.
- Unify enterprise connectivity regardless of PLC brand.
- Role-based access to control authorization levels and ensure accountability.
- Store-and-forward ensures data integrity if connection is interrupted.
Using the interface, you can control bi-directional data communication to enterprise systems and databases and messaging systems, including:
- Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2/400.
- TCP, HTTP, Microsoft MSMQ, IBM WebSphere MQ, SAP NetWeaver/JMS, IBM WebSphere JMS/SIB.
Request more information
Learn more about the Mitsubishi MES Interface IT powered by the Telit deviceWISE IoT Platform.