The LE910Cx series of 4G LTE modules are compliant with the 3GPP Release 10 and are available with optional quad-constellation GNSS capability. This compact LGA form factor family is available in a variety of configurations, supporting both single-mode and fallback as needed for specific regions, carriers, and use cases.
The LE910C1 ThreadX is a member of Telit’s flagship xE910 module family delivering 4G radio access technology in the 28.2 x 28.2 x 2.2 mm family form factor. The Telit xE910 Unified Form Factor Family is comprised of 2G, 3G, and 4G, 3GPP and 3GPP2 products sharing a common form factor as well as electrical and programing interfaces which allows developers to implement a “design once, use anywhere” strategy.
IoT Connectivity and Portal Ready
This product is capable of supporting the extensive suite of Value Added Services from IoT Connectivity including Module Management and others which make the management of IoT deployments under mobile networks effective, enhancing profitability and reliability. It is also Portal-ready which means that the AT command library in this module includes a set of high-level commands designed exclusively for quick and hassle-free on-boarding of the device to the portal and to back-end systems and server
- Best-in class 3GPP rel10 platform
- MTC features ready according to 3GPP Rel.12
- Easy to integrate with peripherals and actuators using USB 2.0 HS, UART and user definable GPIOs
- Internet friendly with integrated TCP/IP and UDP/IP stacks
- Simple drop-in migration and technology design reuse path to 2G and 3G with any xE910 module
- Over-the-Air firmware update
- Embedded GNSS solution
- LTE FDD Cat.1. 3GPP release 10 compliant
- Rx Diversity and MIMO DL 2x2
- Single Rx option
- VoLTE support
- SMS over IMS
- Built in UDP/TCP/FTP/SMTP stack
- Pv4/IPv6 stack
- Control via AT commands according to 3GPP
- TS 27.005, 27.007 and Telit Custom AT commands
- SIM application Tool Kit 3GPP TS 51.014
- OMA-DM Telit Software Management
- Simultaneous support of GPS, Glonass, Beidou,
- Galileo, QZSS
Not Sure Where to Start?
Easily find modules well suited for your project using our product selector.