Quickly Connect Plant Floor Devices to Enterprise
All You Need Is One Platform
When it comes to building and managing your IIoT solution, you need a platform that helps all of your devices and applications “talk” to one another easily. That’s where our IIoT platform Telit deviceWISE® for Factory comes in.
With Telit deviceWISE for Factory, you don’t need custom code to quickly connect to your enterprise and IoT applications, including those on Amazon, SAP and IBM Watson. Our IIoT platform simplifies quickly connecting the factory to enterprise and the value chain so that you can get the data you need to improve productivity and drive profit.
Eliminate Custom Programming
You have better things to do with your time than create custom code to address all your IIoT connectivity challenges. With our platform, you plug in deviceWISE, allow it to automatically connect your devices and applications, and start quickly configuring with drag-and-drop logic.
Without the need for custom code, deviceWISE for Factory helps you:
- Get all your devices and apps to talk to one another with over hundreds of native drivers.
- Decrease installation and maintenance costs by eliminating the use of intermediate PC technology, custom programming and home-grown solutions.
- Reduce time to market by providing connectivity that breaks through complicated data transfer layers.
- Benefit from enhanced security and reduced system integration cycles.
Visualize your machine data and create custom dashboards and HMIs in only a few clicks to see trends and make more intuitive business decisions.
- Collect, analyze and visualize your machine data
- Create dashboards with drag-and-drop widgets
- Transform your data into KPIs
- No custom code required
Integrate around Your Existing Systems
Use deviceWISE to seamlessly integrate around your existing system architecture or build a new system as you see fit. Our IIoT platform is the only system that natively and directly connects shop floor to top floor and extends to the cloud (or hybrid) and horizontally to all your assets, additional plants, suppliers, machine builders, customers and more.
With the flexibility that deviceWISE for Factory offers, you can:
- Build your IIoT around your existing equipment: legacy, modern, proprietary and open source.
- Work with any system architecture: brownfield or greenfield systems.
- Connect multiple facilities to compare and use a common data model across the enterprise.
- Connect one cloud to another to build new business models with your suppliers and customers.
Scale to Any Size System Now or Later
With deviceWISE for Factory, you can easily scale your IIoT solutions from as small as a pilot project to a full-blown enterprise solution with multiple factories. You can even extend your IIoT outside of the four walls of the factory to build new service offerings that leverage data from your plant floor.
Our scalable IIoT platform allows you to:
- Streamline the maintenance of your remote and global systems by using one single interface.
- Minimize network bandwidth use and related costs by utilizing data more efficiently.
- Future-proof your installation by eliminating conversion risks.
- Never worry about being locked into one vendor now or in the future.
Are you ready to get more out of your IIoT solution? With Telit’s deviceWISE for Factory, you can bypass the typical technology hurdles that might keep you from getting to market faster. Find out how our IIoT platform can help you boost productivity and profit.
Telit Smart IO
Create any IIoT solution in days, not months. Incorporate any asset regardless of what type it is or year it was made. The Telit Smart IO Gateway allows you to collect any information from all your existing assets such as CNCs, PLCs, robots, sensors, DCSs and more.
Get More from Your IIoT Solution
With Telit’s deviceWISE for Factory, you can bypass the typical technology hurdles that might keep you from getting to market faster. Find out how our IIoT platform can help you boost productivity and profit.
Get PLCs Connected to SCADA, MES and ERP Systems
Connect your programmable logic controllers (PLCs) and integrate production machines and processes with relational database systems, enterprise resource planning (ERP), manufacturing resource planning (MRP), manufacturing execution systems (MES) and SCADA applications. Built-in standard device drivers and enterprise connectors make integration easy.
- Connect your Siemens CP 343-1/S7-series PLCs, Siemens S7-300 series PLCs, Mitsubishi PLCs and many more to any other PLC, database or enterprise application.
- You can also download the deviceWISE for Siemens CP 343 ERPC firmware to make your Siemens S7-300 series PLC IT-ready.