With the Telit IoT Platform, your development team can focus on building apps, not infrastructure. The platform allows you to easily connect your things and enterprise systems together, saving you time and allowing you to get your solution to market quickly.
IoT Expertise to Guide You Along the Way
Telit has been in the IoT business since before IoT was a term. (Back then it was M2M.) We used our expertise to develop the Telit IoT Platform that allows your teams to focus on making systems work together the way you want. If you do need help along the way, our team of experts is just a phone call away.
Tap into the Power of a Global Ecosystem
You’ll get access to a robust, global ecosystem of device suppliers, system integrators, turnkey applications, and a rich do-it-yourself developer community. Telit has a large number of IoT applications such as consumer telematics, usage based insurance (UBI), cold chain, asset sharing, agriculture, copper theft, and field service already deployed on its IoT Platform. We continue to work with many global application developers to enhance the available IoT applications running on top of the Telit IoT Platform.
Enterprise-grade Performance that Scales
Ensure your mission-critical deployments will operate with resilience, regardless of the size of your deployment by integrating your complex web of devices, networks, and applications into a solution that performs at any scale. The Telit IoT Platform’s comprehensive Design, Deploy and Manage feature set supports your Solutions lifecycle.
Simplify Your Solution Development Cycle
Many other IoT platforms focus either on device management, connectivity management or application enablement capabilities. With the Telit IoT Platform, all of this functionality is combined into one, easy-to-use system. It’s a complete, data-centric IoT platform with pre-built device drivers, connectivity management tools, and application connectors.
On Premise Legacy IT Solutions
Link your existing OT and IT infrastructures in support of the transition to next gen IoT solutions without the need for custom coding.
Simple Integration to Third-Party Analytics or Cloud Applications
Directly pipe your IoT data into any software application, so your custom apps and analytical tools like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or SAP HANA can actually do what you want them to do.
Rapid Development and Device Management
Rapidly develop your solution with the world’s easiest way to connect any – and we mean any – type of device with the broadest library of pre-built device drivers. Then remotely monitor, diagnose and fix devices for low-cost lifecycle maintenance.
At-a-Glance Dashboards to Manage Your Connectivity in One Place
Optimize your cellular IoT plans across multiple tier-one carrier networks to keep data flowing while keeping costs low.
Simplify your IoT administration and protect your deployment from any threat, internal or external, with powerful Telit IoT Platform features, including:
- Encryption: Ensure the integrity and confidentiality of your intellectual property with advanced data encryption technology
- Secure Networking: Transfer your data over highly secure SSL and TLS communication frameworks
- Session Management: Control how and when your staff login with smart-session ID and expiration timeout management
- Permissions: Manage who is able to access which resource with role-based permissions for all your different user types
- Authentication: Make sure the right users are accessing the right resources with real -time Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA)
- Auditing: Comprehensive auditing, monitoring and reporting
- Validation: Leverage our powerful built-in data validation frameworks
Data at Rest/Transit
It’s your choice: use the Platforms built-in data warehouse for storing your device's sensor data or deliver your data directly to enterprise solutions through native integration with 3rd party enterprise systems from industry leading vendors such as IBM, SAP, and Oracle.
Comply with worldwide “Safe Harbor” practices by leveraging Telit’s multi-geography global IoT Platform deployment.
Easily Configure Your IoT Solution with Powerful Edge Capabilities
Powerful edge capabilities integrate with devices to give you total flexibility in how you get your data, where you send your data, and how your solution responds to your data based on events and changing conditions throughout your deployment – whether in the Cloud, on premise or at the edge. You can get your solution to market even faster by choosing deviceWISE-Ready partner gateways. See partner gateways >
- Legacy and modern devices work together without custom coding, regardless of the different protocols they may use. Industrial PLCs such as Rockwell, Siemens, and many more can natively plug in to your IoT solution via pre-built drivers.
- Keep devices operating offline during intermittent connectivity to ensure no data is lost. Synchronize data via the configurable store-and-forward function once connections are reestablished.
- Ensure security is up-to-date and maintenance costs are kept low with comprehensive remote device management tools.
- Configure devices to only send specific data triggered by events, conditions or trends to minimize data bandwidth use and reduce the cost of running your IoT deployment.
- Ensure reliability across your deployment by setting up edge devices to act and make decisions locally on the data they generate without the need to rely on a central server or cloud to send directions or logic back and forth.
Set It Up Any Way You Want
Deploy your IoT solution with any architecture that works best for your needs. You get complete flexibility to configure around your existing systems, even if those systems vary from facility to facility across a global enterprise.
Manage Your Entire IoT Deployment
Streamline the operation of your solution in key areas of device, connectivity, data and system administration. To help you do that, the Telit IoT Platform includes functionality in all four areas.
Seamlessly manage a single remote device or many, over-the-air. The Telit IoT Platform enables you to configure, provision, and update your devices ad-hoc or by using custom schedules. Use the tagging feature to easily create campaign-groups based on a device’s organization, location, type, or other parameters.
The platform includes the industry’s most advanced connected device platform (CDP) for best-in-class connectivity management. It allows the aggregation of multiple CDPs from Telit IoT Connectivity or other MNOs/MVNOs. Web-based account management tools provide in-depth view and control. Provisioning features seamlessly integrate with mobile network operator and connected device platforms to provide lifecycle administration, real-time diagnostics, and utilization control. The IoT Platforms’ connectivity management functionality is also useful in preventing data overage and helping you easily manage data costs. You can simplify connectivity management with powerful services for data management and system administration.
There are many ways to ‘on-ramp’ your “things” to the Cloud. These options ensure you can connect any type device:
- Industry-standard TR50 MQTT APIs provide unrestricted data streaming, collection and integration. Or create your own APIs using the pre-packaged C and JAVA client library.
- Telit Cloud-ready modules have AT commands built-in enabling you with the easiest way to connect your remote devices to the Cloud.
- The Asset Gateway Agent is installed on all partner gateway devices, offering connectivity and edge-intelligence to things that aren’t yet IoT ready or need an industrial-grade solution.
- The Proxy Gateway is the final integration technology that allows you to easily on-ramp your legacy devices that do not support the deviceWISE Agent.
- Prevent loss of data when data transport connections are temporarily broken with Store & Forward gateway functionality. By storing all incoming data and then automatically sending it once the connection is restored – Store & Forward maintains data continuity to ensure information integrity in high value enterprise apps.
Leverage built-in tools to administer individual clients/users of your solution. Manage user access to ensure only those with the pre-determined rights access the platform as they should. Billing systems link with provisioning and usage measurement systems to enable you to bill your clients.
Combine the Platform with Telit's Hardware and Services to Make Your IoT Solution Real.
Telit’s unique status as an IoT leader offers you the benefits of its IoT platform combined with our Modules and Connectivity solutions, all under one roof. With 15+ years of unmatched IoT expertise, resources, and support focused on the success of our customers, Telit has an unmatched ability to assist our customers with developing an end-to-end solution from IoT concept ideation all the way to full-scale commercial deployments.
Creating an IoT solution doesn't have to be difficult. Telit has the IoT know-how to help you get to market faster. Contact us now for a free consultation.
Create Your Own IoT Solutions
Sign up for Free Trial access to our IoT Portal to begin your experience with the Telit IoT Platform.