With Telit IoT platforms, your development team can focus on building apps, not infrastructure. The platforms allow you to easily connect your devices and enterprise systems, saving you time and allowing you to get your solution to market quickly.
IoT Expertise to Guide You Along the Way
Telit has been in the IoT business for over 20 years. We used our expertise to develop software and platforms that allow your teams to focus on making systems work together. If you need help, our team of experts is just a phone call away.
Enterprise-Grade Performance That Scales
Ensure your mission-critical deployments will operate with resilience regardless of your deployment’s size by integrating your complex web of devices, networks and applications into a solution that performs at any scale. The Telit IoT platforms’ comprehensive design, deploy and manage feature set supports your solution’s life cycle.
Simplify Your Solution Development Cycle
Many other IoT platforms focus either on device management, connectivity management or application enablement capabilities. With Telit, all these functionalities are combined with the most advanced edge software capabilities. They are complete, data-centric IoT platforms with pre-built device drivers, connectivity management tools, application connectors and more.
On-Premises Legacy IT Solutions
Link your existing OT and IT infrastructures to support the transition to next-gen IoT solutions without custom coding.
Simple Integration to Third-Party Analytics or Cloud Applications
In minutes, you can integrate your edge logic and device data to custom apps and analytical tools, such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform or SAP HANA.
Rapid Development and Device Management
Rapidly develop your solution with the easiest way to connect any device with the broadest library of pre-built device drivers. Then remotely monitor, diagnose and fix devices for low-cost life cycle maintenance.
At-a-Glance Dashboards to Manage Your Connectivity in One Place
Optimize your cellular IoT plans across multiple Tier 1 carrier networks to keep data flowing while keeping costs low.
Simplify your IoT administration and protect your deployment from any threat, internal or external, with Telit IoT platforms’ powerful features, including:
- Encryption: Ensure the integrity and confidentiality of your intellectual property with advanced data encryption technology.
- Secure Networking: Transfer your data over highly secure SSL and TLS communication frameworks.
- Session Management: Control how and when your staff members log in with smart-session ID and expiration timeout management.
- Permissions: Manage who can access what resource with role-based permissions for all user types.
- Authentication: Ensure the right users access the right resources with real-time Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA).
- Auditing: Comprehensive auditing, monitoring and reporting.
- Validation: Leverage our powerful built-in data validation frameworks.
Data at Rest/Transit
It’s your choice: Use the platforms’ built-in data warehouse for storing your device’s sensor data, or deliver your data directly to enterprise solutions through native integration with third-party enterprise systems from industry-leading vendors, such as AWS, IBM, SAP, Oracle and others.
Comply with worldwide “Safe Harbor” practices by leveraging Telit’s multi-geography global IoT platforms deployment.
Telit and Intel: A Partnership Enabling Industry 4.0
Telit deviceWISE® runs on Intel® IoT Gateway Technology to optimize and simplify the IoT solution implementation process. Learn how solutions based on Intel IoT Gateway Technology powered by Telit deviceWISE can help you quickly overcome barriers to full implementation.
Set It Up Any Way You Want
Deploy your IoT solution with any architecture that works best for your needs. You get complete flexibility to configure around your existing systems, even if those systems vary from facility to facility across a global enterprise.
Manage Your Entire IoT Deployment
Streamline your solution’s operation in the critical areas of device, connectivity, data and system administration. Telit IoT platforms include functionality in all four areas to help you do that:
Seamlessly manage a single remote device or many over the air. Telit IoT platforms enable you to configure, provision and update your devices ad hoc or by using custom schedules. Use the tagging feature to easily create campaign groups based on a device’s organization, location, type or other parameters.
The platforms include the industry’s most advanced connected device platform (CDP) for best-in-class connectivity management. They allow the aggregation of multiple CDPs from Telit’s IoT connectivity or other mobile network operators (MNOs) and mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs). Web-based account management tools provide in-depth view and control.
Provisioning features seamlessly integrate with MNO and connected device platforms to provide life cycle administration, real-time diagnostics and utilization control. The IoT platforms’ connectivity management functionality is also useful in preventing data overage and helping you easily manage data costs. You can simplify connectivity management with robust services for data management and system administration.
There are many ways to on-ramp your devices to the cloud. These options ensure you can connect any device:
- Industry-standard TR50 MQTT APIs provide unrestricted data streaming, collection and integration. Alternatively, create your APIs using the pre-packaged C and Java client library.
- Telit cloud-ready modules have AT commands built-in, enabling you with the easiest way to connect your remote devices to the cloud.
- The Asset Gateway Agent is installed on all partner gateway devices, offering connectivity and edge intelligence to things that aren’t yet IoT-ready or need an industrial-grade solution.
- The Proxy Gateway is the final integration technology that allows you to easily on-ramp your legacy devices that do not support the Telit deviceWISE Agent.
- Prevent data loss when data transport connections are temporarily broken with Store & Forward gateway functionality. By storing all incoming data and then automatically sending it once the connection is restored, Store & Forward maintains data continuity to ensure information integrity in high-value enterprise apps.
Leverage built-in tools to administer individual clients and users of your solution. Manage user access to ensure only those with the predetermined rights access the platform as they should. Billing systems link with provisioning and usage measurement systems to enable you to bill your clients.
Creating an IoT solution doesn’t have to be complicated. Telit has the IoT know-how to help you get to market faster. Contact us now for a consultation.
Create Your IoT Solutions
Sign up for trial access to Telit deviceWISE CLOUD to begin your experience with Telit IoT platforms.