Evaluation and Development Kit for Telit Mobile IoT, LTE, 3G and 2G Embedded Cellular Modules
Telit's EVK2 takes engineers, programmers, and developers from ideation to prototyping, to proof-of-concept quickly and easily
Evaluation Kit 2
The Telit Evaluation Kit (EVK2) provides a robust, future-proof and flexible environment to streamline application development for all Telit module families and cellular standards like LTE (Cat M1, Cat NB1, Cat 1, Cat3, Cat 4, Cat 6), 3G and 2G.
The kit includes a motherboard and an adapter board where the target module is connected. This concept allows the EVK2 to be used across various form factors and product generations, both present and future.
The motherboard includes the basic interfaces such as power input, SIM card holder, audio monitor outputs, RS-232, and USB; as well as a Reset button and power switch. The circuit implemented in the EVK2 motherboard is based on the recommended reference design for the module's peripheral components and I/O connections.
Adapter boards are available for all the different module families. Adapter boards for modules with board-to-board connectors may be used for development with a number of different target modules sharing the same form factor.
The Telit EVK2 is a tool designed for engineers, programmers, and developers who are looking to:
- Develop and test applications for current and future cellular embedded modules including LTE (Cat NB1-Cat 6), GSM/GPRS, and legacy CDMA 1x/EV-DO module families via AT commands through serial ports
- Program or update module firmware and application software
- Develop, test, debug and improve application programs
- Implement applications (stand alone function) by executing scripts with an IoT AppZone equipped module without the need for an external microprocessor
- Develop a first-pass proof-of-concept device for a new application
Develop for LTE Mobile IoT Standards
Evaluation Kit 2 covers a wide range of LTE Cat M1 and Cat NB1 embedded modules.
Find out how more about Telit LTE Mobile IoT modules and if you qualify to receive an evaluation kit free of charge
Find out how to get started with your Telit EVK-2 developer’s kit. This 3.5-minute video tutorial takes you from inventorying the kit’s contents to setting it up hooked up to power and ready.
Request Your Kit Today
Start evaluating and prototyping your next IoT connected device.