Charlie: An Evaluation Kit for Cellular LPWA
Create a Working Proof of Concept for Your IoT Deployment
Telit's Charlie Evaluation Kit
Charlie, a next-gen Telit IoT evaluation kit, is a quick and easy tool for evaluating Telit’s tools and resources while building your working proof of concept for your IoT deployment.
Charlie is compatible with Arduino MKR form factor board combining a low-power ARM® Cortex®-M0 32-bit SAMD21 microprocessor with a Telit ME310 cellular module, providing global narrowband connectivity and a high-performance GNSS receiver.
This evaluation kit includes a Bosch Sensortec high-performance motion smart sensor chip and an embedded GNSS antenna to make Charlie a complete yet extremely compact IoT development platform.
Charlie can be used either alone or expanded with compatible shields and provides all building blocks to develop, prototype and deploy IoT applications.
The Telit Charlie board is a tool designed for makers, programmers and developers.
- Easy to use, ideal for rapid IoT application design
- Compatible with Arduino MKR form factor, fully compatible with the open-source Software (IDE)
- Mounts ME310G1-WW module with LTE Cat M1/NB1 and 2G global connectivity and GNSS receiver
- High-performance, low-power Bosch Sensortec motion sensor
- Built-in high-performance GNSS antenna with low-noise amplifier, SMA receptacle for external cellular antenna
- High-efficiency battery charging circuit
- LED and pushbutton for user application
- Can be expanded using MKR standard shields
- Programmable CPU
Charlie Evaluation Board Downloads
Charlie PCB files
Charlie HW Manual
Drivers and Utilities Downloads
Linux USB Drivers
USB to Serial Drivers
Windows 10 Drivers
Arduino File Manger - Charlie
Telit AT Controller
Charlie Example Applications
Charlie Library and Example
Telit ME310G1-WW Downloads
ME310G1-WW AT Commands
ME310G1-WW Quick Start Guide
Terms and Conditions
TELIT IoT CONNECTIVITY STARTER SIM – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Request Your Charlie Kit Today
Start evaluating and prototyping your next IoT connected device.