WL865E4-P Wi-Fi Module
Integrated dual band, dual mode combo, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0 module
The WL865E4-P is a fully integrated dual band, dual mode, combo Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n) / Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 5.0 module, that provides an easy, cost-effective way for manufacturers to add wireless connectivity to their products. Module comes up with an integrated tri-core system-on-chip, with dedicated CPU’s for IoT application, Wi-Fi and BLE. The IoT application processor runs on ARM Cortex-M4F @128 MHz with 300KB of dedicated SRAM. Module also integrates 4MB of internal flash with wide array of peripherals (SDIO, SPI, UART, ADC, PWM, GPIO, I2S, I2C, USB-for manufacturing only).
Key Features: WL865E4-P
- Dual band (2.4GHz/5GHz) Wi-Fi module for high bandwidth IoT applications.
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE5) qualified for easy sens or integration, configuration (provisioning), management and diagnostics.
- Low Power consumption
- Dedicated CPU (Cortex-M4) for IoT application.
- Wide range of peripherals
- Advanced security features with integrated crypto hardware
- Ease of system integration
- Industrial grade temperature range
- Certified Modules reduces development time, testing and certification, accelerating time to market.
Integrate Multiple Technologies with Telit
Telit modules for Cellular, Wi-Fi and Automotive applications share the same DNA, so designing solutions using two or three Telit modules is simpler and more cost effective than using modules from different vendors. Reduce risk, development and testing time while adding superior performance and improved ROI.