Telit Technical Support Forum Use Agreement
This Telit Technical Support Forum Use Agreement (the "Agreement") provides important information about your use of the Telit Technical Support Forum site (the "Site"). You should read it, understand it, and consider printing a reference copy as you use the Site.
IMPORTANT: IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MUST ACCEPT IT AS PRESENTED TO YOU, WITHOUT CHANGES. TELIT WILL ACCEPT NO ADDITIONS OR DELETIONS. At any time Telit may change, add, or remove any part of this Agreement or any part of the services and features provided at the Site. If it does so, Telit will update the Agreement here and may also post such changes elsewhere on the Site.
IF ANY FUTURE CHANGE IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOU SHOULD DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE WILL ALWAYS INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY CHANGES TO IT.
1. As long as you comply with the Agreement, Telit grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the Site.
4. Views expressed on the Site are not endorsed by Telit.
5. Telit does not prescreen information submitted by users of the Site (“Submissions”). Telit retains the right, but not the responsibility, to edit or remove any Submission, including those deemed by Telit to violate the Agreement. Telit will make good faith efforts to investigate allegations that Submissions violate the Agreement but (a) makes no warranty to you that it will edit, remove, or continue to permit the display of any specific Submission, whether or not subject to such allegations, and (b) will have no liability whatsoever for editing, removing, or continuing to permit the display of any Submission whatsoever.
6. Telit involvement. Telit does not formally provide technical support on the Site. However, any information that is provided by Telit or Telit employees is offered on an “AS IS” basis without warranties of any kind.
1. Stay on topic. Telit Technical Support Forum is here to help people use Telit products and technologies more effectively. Unless otherwise noted, do not add Submissions about nontechnical topics, including:
1. Speculations or rumors about unannounced products.
2. Forum of Telit policies or procedures or speculation on Telit decisions.
2. Be polite. Everyone should feel comfortable reading Submissions and participating in Forum. Telit will not tolerate flames or other inappropriate statements, material, or links. Most often, a "flame" is simply a statement that is taunting and thus arbitrarily inflammatory. However, this also includes those which are libelous, defamatory, indecent, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory, abusive, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, or offensive in a sexual, racial, cultural, or ethnic context.
3. Post constructive comments and questions. Unless otherwise noted, your Submission should either be a technical support question or a technical support answer. Constructive feedback about product features is welcome as well.
4. Do not post polls or petitions or links to same.
5. Test your answer. When possible, make sure your Submission works on your own system before you post it.
6. No advertising. Do not use the Site to sell or market your products to others and do not post a URL unless it directly answers a user’s question. As well, the following are not allowed:
1. A submission created solely to advertise a book, service, software or some other item for sale.
2. Any reference, including a link, to a commercial item that is not directly related to a relevant technical support question or answer. For example: “This post created by Super Post Creator.”
3. You may sign your Submissions with information about yourself. However, this should not include a link to a website.
7. No inappropriate user names (“Aliases”) or impersonations. Inappropriate or offensive user names or aliases will be removed and persons attempting to impersonate another user will be removed. User names may not contain website, email addresses or other contact information.
8. Keep within the Law
1. No material may be submitted that is intended to promote or commit an illegal act.
2. Do not post defamatory material.
9. Material submitted must be your own work or work to which you have a license. You warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the information contained in your Submission.
10. License to Use Submission. By sending a Submission to the Site you agree to grant Telit a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to the Submission. If you do not want to grant to Telit the rights set out above, do not send your Submission to the Site.
1. You must be at least 13 years old to post to the Site. If you are over 13 years old but have not yet reached the age of majority, you must have your parent or guardian’s permissions to post to the Site.
2. Never reveal any personal information.
4. Interference with the Site.
1. You agree to not interfere with or disrupt the Site.
2. Telit may provide a system whereby users acquire points for various activities.
1. Do not ‘game’ the system. You agree to not create multiple IDs or otherwise manipulate the points system.
2. Do not ask for points. If you feel the system is not clear to users, please provide feedback to Telit; do not instruct other users unless they ask.
5. Breach of the Agreement
1. If you fail to abide by these terms Telit may remove your submission. Telit may also send an e-mail that informs you that your Submission has been deleted or edited. Repeated inappropriate Submissions may result in your relevant account or accounts being placed into temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of the areas on the Site.
2. If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on or to the Site or otherwise engage in any disruptive behavior which Telit considers to be serious and/or repeated, Telit may use all available information about you to stop any further infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school, Internet service provider, or law enforcement authorities of the infringement.
3. Telit reserves the right to delete any Submission, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
|I have read the above information and:
|that my data can be handled by Telit Communications S.p.A. and Companies belonging to the Telit Group to which the data may be communicated for the purposes listed hereunder and by the handling procedures contemplated therein, including electronic communications (e-mail, SMS, etc.)
||Please keep me updated