Telit EVB 2.0
EVB 2.0 Evaluation Kit
EVB 2.0 is a next-generation Telit evaluation board for cellular and short-range wireless products. It enables rapid, cost-effective product and solution development based on Telit hardware and software.
EVB 2.0 Kit Benefits
- Compatible with TLBs for all current and future Telit cellular and short-range modules and data cards
- Includes all building blocks for module evaluation
- Easy to set up and user-friendly with rational connector and push-button layout
- Access to all module interfaces: GPIO, UART, JTAG, etc.
- Multiple-voltage direct current power supply for full compatibility with all cellular voltages, short-range and GNSS modules
- Can be powered from external 12 V dc source or USB Type-C port
- Two SIM card holders, ideal for dual-SIM modems
- Ready for current consumption measurements; jumpers allow quick configuration to eliminate leakage currents
- SDIO memory card socket
- Onboard USB-to-serial converter for easy UART interfacing with PCs
- Onboard audio codec with auxiliary circuitry: amplifier, oscillator, connector, etc.
- LEDs and pushbuttons for reset, shutdown, emergency shutdown, etc.
Evaluation Kit content
- Telit EVB 2.0 board
- 2x USB "A" to "C" cables
- 12 V dc power supply
- Jumper cables kit
- Two wideband cellular antennas
- GNSS antenna