CODE OF ETHICS
Telit IoT Ltd. – September 2023
To contact the Designated Officers referred to in this Policy, you can send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Telit IOT LTD. and its subsidiaries (“Telit”) strive to conduct our business in an honest and ethical manner. Our reputation is built on our values as a company, the values of our employees and our collective commitment to acting with integrity throughout our organisation.
This Code contains principles that Telit expects every person working for or on behalf of Telit to follow. Other governing documents adopted by Telit may also incorporate these principles. It is the responsibility of Telit’s managers to communicate this Code to their teams and provide regular training as appropriate.
This Code applies to all companies that are part of the Telit group. It applies to members of the board of directors, managers and other employees as well as those acting on behalf of the Telit group. Telit also expects its business partners and others with whom Telit deals to operate in accordance with this Code.
- Telit supports and respects internationally proclaimed human rights and aims to ensure that it is not complicit in human rights abuses.
- Telit does not tolerate forced or compulsory labour or any forms of child labour.
- Telit has adopted an Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking Policy which sets out its commitment to ensuring there is transparency in its own business and in its approach to tackling modern slavery throughout its supply chains.
- Telit aims to be an inclusive and professional workplace. Anyone to whom this Code applies should act with integrity and treat colleagues and others with respect.
- Telit is opposed to discrimination and is committed to sustaining equality and diversity in all employment matters.
- Telit recognizes the right to freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining in accordance with the laws and regulations in the jurisdictions in which it operates.
- Telit recognises that as a major, global corporation it has a duty to conduct its business with concern and regard on its impact on the environment.
- Telit commits to supporting the development and use of environmentally friendly technologies.
Occupational Health and Safety
- Telit’s aim is to provide a workplace that is free of accidents and injury in the working environment.
- Each person working on behalf of Telit is responsible for following safety and health rules and practices and reporting accidents, injuries and unsafe conditions, procedures, or behaviours.
- Telit expects suppliers, contractors and others to comply with all applicable health and safety laws in their operations.
Conflicts of Interest
- Personal gain or advantage should never exist to the detriment of Telit’s best interests.
- Any decision taken on behalf of Telit should be based on an objective and fair assessment of Telit’s best interests and without outside considerations.
Corruption and Bribery
- Telit prohibits any forms of bribery or corruption and takes all measures to ensure all relevant laws are complied.
- Telit has adopted an Anti-Corruption and Bribery Policy which details how Telit is working to prevent, detect and address bribery and corruption at Telit.
Recordkeeping and Reporting
- Telit has mechanisms in place to ensure that its books, records, accounts and financial statements are accurate and kept up to date in accordance with applicable rules and standards and that they properly reflect Telit’s dealings.
- Telit has procedures in place that are designed to ensure proper internal and disclosure controls to protect any information that is private and confidential.
Reporting Violations of the Code
It is everyone’s duty to report any act that is likely to constitute a violation of this Code.
If you are unsure whether a particular act constitutes a violation of this Code or to report a violation, or if you have any other queries, send an e-mail to the Designated Officers at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Telit’s Designated Officers are:
- Telit’s General Counsel; and
- Telit’s CEO.
Telit will not tolerate any harassment, victimisation or discrimination of anyone who makes a notification under this Code in good faith and will treat this as a serious disciplinary offence. The right of an individual who makes a notification under this Code to do so without retaliation is fully recognised by Telit.
This policy does not form part of any employee’s contract of employment and we may amend it at any =me. Breach of this policy may result in disciplinary ac=on up to and including dismissal.