The Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) expanded significantly during the COVID-19 pandemic. Quarantined patients and health care providers had to rely on connected health care methods.
IoT-enabled remote patient monitoring and wearables provide innovative connected health care solutions. However, as connected devices and apps that monitor sensitive patient data increase, so do privacy and security concerns.
Smart health care systems have four critical components:
- Private LTE networks: Private LTE enables improved coverage indoors and outdoors and enhanced security.
- Private 5G networks: Private 5G offers all the security benefits of a private network. In addition, it enables fast data transfer and real-time remote monitoring.
- IoT modules: IoT health care devices require modules with built-in security from a trusted provider.
- End-to-end security: Selecting a trusted IoT provider ensures that your devices, infrastructure and sensitive data are safe from internal and external threats.
These building blocks enable reliable connectivity and security in which health providers and patients can have complete confidence.
Join us for a webinar to explore secure IoT solutions for connected health care. We will discuss remote patient monitoring and how smart health care can improve care while maintaining compliance and keeping data safe.
Attendees will learn:
- How to choose the right IoT technology and partner for remote patient monitoring and wearable solutions
- Why private LTE and 5G, IoT modules and security are integral to smart health care
- How IoT remote patient monitoring can enhance efficiency and the patient experience