Artificial intelligence (AI) and robotics applications are bandwidth-intensive and require reliable, high-speed connectivity. These needs are also true of visual Internet of Things (IoT) use cases, such as:
- Smart cameras for smart city transportation
- Automated meter reading (AMR) for smart utilities
- Uncrewed aerial vehicles (UAVs) such as drones
- Computer vision
5G empowers such applications with multigigabit speeds and ultralow latency. These applications also rely on real-time data, which 5G enables with its reliable network connection.
Join Telit and NVIDIA® for a webinar to explore 5G IoT modules for AI and robotics. We will discuss how public and private 5G networks offer the high performance and speed these IoT solutions require.
Attendees will learn:
- How developers and OEMs can leverage 5G IoT technology to innovate AI solutions for any vertical
- Why real-time data is critical for AI and robotics applications
- The benefits of Telit’s FN980 5G modules for IoT devices based on NVIDIA Jetson™ AGX Orin™ platform