3-in-1: Bluetooth Low Energy®, NFC and LoRa®
Integrating unlicensed LPWAN to your IoT solution is simplified with the use of our certified combo module, RE866. The module’s open protocol and unique combination of long range (LoRa) with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), NFC for simple pairing, make it perfect for sensor-heavy applications such as smart metering, industrial automation, alarm systems, agriculture, street lightning, asset tracking, and smart cities.
This RE866 provides ultra-low power consumption with an outstanding wireless range and a secured, powerful solution for customers looking for a simple approach to enable remote management and configuration via PC or mobile or the module can act as a LoRa gateway for a subnetwork of connected BLE sensors.
Key Features: RE866A1-EU
- Bluetooth v4.2 qualified module
- LoRa Alliance certified module
- RED certified module
- Over the air compatible with Telit Bluetooth Low energy module BlueMod+S42
- NFC for simple pairing
- Firmware update over the air
- Pin to Pin compatible with NE866 (Telit NB1 module)
- AES-128 security and Embedded Secured Element for future uses
- Ultra-low power usage schemes – Allows years of use on a single battery
Need Some More Information?
For nearly 20 years, companies like yours begin their projects with Telit when they want it done right and on time. Connectivity, cloud, device design support, IoT platforms--whether it’s answering a quick question or brainstorming a solution to a problem, we’re here to help.