Our Quality Mission
Telit’s quality mission is to provide customers products and services, namely the design, engineering, manufacturing and sales of user terminal telecommunication equipment and M2M IoT modules. This mission is achieved via:
- Quality, a continuous commitment in all stages of the product life cycle to improve the quality levels of its mission area assets:
- R&D knowledge and expertise
- Operations efficiency toward EMS contract manufacturers to assure a uniform quality level of products
- Sales and customer service performances
- Investment protection with products designed to bring technology enhancements to integrators, such as higher data rates and the latest wireless standards, while maintaining backward compatibility in form factor and logical interfaces.
- Ease of integration with product and service offerings designed to accelerate the integrator’s time-to-market and improve the overall development experience.
- Business scalability with product families that enable integrators to easily move between products without redeveloping their application to address issues such as an increase in mass volume production.
The Telit environmental mission focuses on a continuous commitment to:
- Improve environmental performances through the definition and monitoring of environmental objectives and targets
- Prevent pollution, minimizing negative environmental impacts relating to our activities, products and services
- Ensure legal compliance concerning laws and regulations applicable to its products and their environmental aspects
To accomplish these targets, company resources are committed to:
- Implement, as possible, a policy of saving resources, especially energy
- Reduce at source and differentiate in waste production
- Control air emissions and water discharges
- Develop products with lower environmental impact throughout their life cycle, from raw materials, through the production process, until delivery to the customer, at accessible costs
- Assess products to assure compliance with the law and other applicable requirements concerning the restrictions of hazardous substances in products
- Sensitize suppliers on the contents of environmental policy and involving them, as much as possible, in the environmental aspects and impacts related to the products or services they provide
We’re committed to securing the appropriate certification from appropriate, global standards bodies for all our products, services and platforms. ISO certifications are priorities for us, and we hold the following certifications:
This certification covers all Telit’s global business operations, centered on design, engineering, manufacturing and customer services of telecommunication terminal equipment and modules.
ISO 14001:2015 specifies requirements for an environmental management system to enable an organization to develop and implement a policy and objectives that consider legal requirements, other requirements to which the organization subscribes and information about significant environmental aspects. It applies to those environmental aspects that the organization identifies as those it can control and influence. It does not itself state specific environmental performance criteria.
The certification covers product design, industrialization, sales and customer services of telecommunication terminal equipment and M2M modules.
ISO 22301:2012 and ISO 27001:2013
Telit has certified its core global business operations under the international standards of ISO 22301 and ISO 27001. These certifications cover Information Security and Business Continuity Management Systems.
As part of implementing these standards, we created and adjusted technological solutions to support seamless business operations and allow business as usual under extreme situations. Telit continuously invests in its business processes and guidelines to minimize risks and maintain our customers’ service levels.
ISO 22301:2012 is an international standard for Business Continuity Management System. The ISO 22301 is designed to protect, reduce the likelihood of occurrence, prepare for, respond to and recover from disruptive incidents when they arise. With a Business Continuity Management System, our organization is prepared to detect and prevent threats.
ISO27001:2013 is one of the most well-regarded and accepted standards for the security of enterprise software. As an ISO 27001 certified company, we align ourselves with security requirements, increase our systems’ reliability and security, and bolster our resilience against risks associated with data breaches.
These certifications demonstrate that our Information Security Program complies with international best practices. They show our commitment to protecting information, and they reinforce our focus on maintaining industry-leading security programs and practices.
Telit complies with the IATF 16949 automotive industry standard beyond manufacturing, including R&D and support functions worldwide. The IATF 16949’s objective is to develop a quality management system that provides continuous improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and reducing variation and waste in the automotive supply chain. It is based on the more popular and generic ISO 9001 specification but fine-tuned to the automotive industry’s stricter requirements, particularly for complete product and component traceability over the entire automotive supply chain.
Since 2010, Telit has incorporated IATF 16949 assembly lines and processes and now joins a small group of top-tier M2M module manufacturers.
RoHS Compliant (RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU)
Telit complies with directive 2011/65/EU requirements restricting the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment. The RoHS regulation is specific to the sale of electronic equipment within the EU.
Telit provides the RoHS certification for each of its M2M modules to guarantee the best performance while respecting the environment.