WE310F5-I/P Evaluation Board: An Evaluation and Development Kit for Wi-Fi IoT
WE310F5-I/P Evaluation Board
The Telit EVB is a rapid IoT development kit that reduces the duration of IoT prototyping cycles from a matter of weeks or months to mere hours, all by capitalizing on the combination of embedded IoT software and hardware.
The system was designed to provide a complete development environment to the user and intended for use with the Telit WE310F5-I/P module and Arduino Uno Rev3 board.
The WE310F5 EVB is a tool designed for engineers, programmers and developers.
- Easy to use, ideal for rapid IoT application design
- Mounts the WE310F5-I or WE310F5-P module with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity and BLE 5.0
- Can be used as standalone with Telit IoT AppZone application development SDK
- Can be used as an Arduino shield
- Built-in 2.4 GHz antenna (WE310F5-I) or SMA connector for external antenna (WE310F5-P)
- Exposes easy-to-access power measurement points
- Includes configurable connectors exposing UARTs, USB, SPI, SDIO and GPIOs
- Integrate three LEDs, two customizable push-button and an In/Out audio jack
Telit WE310F5-I EVK
Telit WE310F5-P EVK
Quick Start Guide
Hardware User Guide
Request Your Kit Today
Start evaluating and prototyping your next IoT connected device.