[F A Q] UE certifications

One thought on “[F A Q] UE certifications

  1. Q:

    Which certification is mandatory in EU  for an application integrating a GSM or UMTS module?



    Each electronic and radio device sold in the EU market need the CE mark.
    the device is a radio device or have a radio device inside the CE is
    regulated by the R&TTE Directive 99/05/EC (Radio Equipment &
    Telecommunications Terminal Equipments).