for our device we will make the FCC certification in the USA, as Verification procedure. The FCC had called me that we need the responsible party of the module manufacterer in the USA. Please see the following statement.
§ 2.1077 Compliance information.
(b) If a product is assembled from modular components that, by themselves, are authorized under a Declaration of Conformity and/or a grant of certification, and the assembled product is also subject to authorization under a Declaration of Conformity but, in accordance with the applicable regulations, does not require additional testing, the product shall be supplied, at the time of marketing or importation, with a compliance information statement containing the following information:
(1) Identification of the assembled product, e.g., name and model number.
(2) Identification of the modular components used in the assembly. A modular component authorized under a Declaration of Conformity shall be identified as specified in paragraph (a)(1) of this section. A modular component authorized under a grant of certification shall be identified by name and model number (if applicable) along with the FCC Identifier number.
(3) A statement that the product complies with part 15 of this chapter.
(4) The identification, by name, address and telephone number, of the responsible party who assembled the product from modular components, as defined in § 2.909. The responsible party for a Declaration of Conformity must be located within the United States.
(5) Copies of the compliance information statements for each modular component used in the system that is authorized under a Declaration of Conformity.
Where can I find this information? I hope you can help me.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close
Knowledge Base & Download Zone