I am using Telit GL868Dual modem. I am using our company’s simple ftp server for data logging purpose; and everything works fine here.
Now at our client side, they have their own simple ftp server. The same data logging module doesn’t work properly there. The problems are:
1. Module gets connected to client’s ftp server using cmd “AT#FTPOPEN”
2. It will create blank ftp file (for first time) using command “AT#FTPAPP=’filename’, 0” in online mode
3. Then after it is not writing any data in that file.
4. it is giving error: +cme error:606 (i.e. bad or no response from server)
5. I have tried to upload one file from my local PC to client’s ftp server using “CuteFTP” software and it works fine.
above mentioned same program works with our compan’s ftp server… so what is the problem with clien’s ftp server?
Can any one help?
Hit enter to search or ESC to close
Knowledge Base & Download Zone