GS2101M Wi-Fi Module
Smart design, smart power management for smart sensor-based applications
The GS2101M series is a fully certified and secure Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n) module that delivers quick, cost-effective integration of Wi-Fi connectivity into product designs. The series is available with an optional onboard PCB trace antenna or U.FL connector.
Intelligent design and ultra-low-power consumption made possible with proprietary power management features make the GS2101M series ideal for various applications and environments, including smart energy, sensors, smart home, healthcare and fitness, industrial controls, commercial building automation, and consumer electronics.
Key Features: GS2101 Series
- 3 x 16 bit sigma-delta ADCs ideal for smart energy and measurement devices
- 18 x 25 x 2.7 mm 40 Pins
- Single-sided castellation
- High resolution sensing and energy measurement
- Host-less mode (no external MCU), running full Wi-Fi and TCP/IP networking stack
- Hosted mode, most comprehensive AT command library connecting to any 8/16/32-bit host microcontroller using UART, SPI or SDIO interfaces
- Easy smartphone provisioning with Limited AP or Wi-Fi Protected Set-up (WPS)
- Low Power with power management features: 2.7V - 3.6V, 3.3V nominal