Bluetooth® HCI Module
Bluetooth 4.2 Host Controller Interface module with integrated chip antenna and audio support
The BL871E2-HI is a Bluetooth-qualified dual-mode Bluetooth 4.2 host controller interface module with embedded chip antenna. Part of the xL871 LCC form factor family, it delivers basic rate (BR), enhanced data rate (EDR) and low-energy (LE) connectivity, for applications such as scanners & printers, mobile point of sales, m-healthcare, industrial gateways, and audio equipped devices across all areas of the electronics industry.
Development and Evaluation Kit
Integrators and manufacturers designing with the BL871E2-HI have access to comprehensive development and integration tools including a Raspberry PI 2-based evaluation and development kit with extensive software and support resources.
Key Features: BL871E2-HI
- Supports TELIT 4.2 BlueCode +SR, TI or Android, Linux and Windows Bluetooth stacks
- Perfect companion of any TELIT XE910 V2 cellular
- Based on TI CC2564C
- Class 1 TX power up to +12 dBm
- Receiver Sensitivity: -95 dBm
- UART, PCM and I²S interfaces
- BR/EDR 128-bit hardware encryption accelerator
- Scatternet: Up to 3 simultaneous piconets - 1master and 2 slaves
- Fast Automatic Frequency Hopping (AFH) algorithm
- Support for all voice air-coding schemes
- Assisted mode for HFP 1.6 Wideband Speech (WBS)
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Telit is under license.
Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Need Some More Information?
For nearly 20 years, companies like yours begin their projects with Telit when they want it done right and on time. Connectivity, cloud, device design support, IoT platforms--whether it’s answering a quick question or brainstorming a solution to a problem, we’re here to help.