Low power GNSS
SL869-V2 / SL860L-V2 family delivers industry leading multi-constellation navigation performance combined with low power features best suited for battery powered devices. Available in the industry standard 12.2 x 16 mm footprint, it is pin-to-pin compatible with other models in the xL869 form factor.
The resilient design offers a mix of features which simplify the design process and deliver exceptional, reliable performance. This family is also is also available in GPS-only.
Key Features: SL869L-V2 Family
- Accurate navigation in obscure environments, such as urban canyons
- GNSS: GPS, QZSS, Glonass, Galileo, Beidou
- Antenna sense feature for short/open circuit detection
- AGPS for faster Time To First Fix (TTFF)
- Optimized low power consumption
- Switching power supply
- 2nd com port (UART / I2C)
- Additional LNA for better sensitivity
- DC block + SAW
GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou
LNA + DC Block
|SL869L-V2S||X||-||UART + UART||X||-|
|SL869L-V2||X||X||UART + UART (or I2C)||X||X|
Eliminate Costly Hardware Revisions
You don’t need to be a GNSS or RF expert. Contact one of our design consultants for support.