Ultra low power, flexible, easy to integrate
A seamless integration of any type connectivity for the IoT is our specialty. See what LoRa® & Wirepas Modules can do by integrating Telit’s line of fully certified modules.
Organizations with limited LoRa® & Wirepas Modules, or RF expertise don’t have the time or resources to navigate through all the varying requirements associated with testing and certifications. Certified modules from Telit result in faster development times and market availability because they are compliant with industry standards and meet major global regulatory and industry certification requirements.
Low-power Wide-Area non-cellular modules for low-bandwidth IoT applications over unlicensed networks. Integrating unlicensed LPWAN to your IoT solution is simplified with the use of our certified combo module, RE866.
Key Features: RE866A1-EU
- Standalone LoRa® IoTplatform ( Lua) or LoRa®, Bluetooth and NFC solution for hosted applications
- Bluetooth v4.2 qualified module
- LoRa® Alliance 1.02 certified module
- RED certified module
- Best of its class range performance
- AES-128 security and optional Embedded Secured Element for future uses
- Ultra-low power usage schemes – Allows years of use on a single battery
- Programmable Output Power: Low Power and PA boost chains
- Integrated antenna for BLE, External antenna for SUB-GHz
- Industrial Temperature
- Upgradable firmware – Prepare for the future with access to feature and security updates.
Bluetooth for large scale industrial and infrastructure applications BlueMod+W42 is the first Telit Bluetooth module embedded with Wirepas connectivity technology, an automated multi-hop, wide-area mesh network.
Need More Information?
For nearly 20 years, companies like yours begin their projects with Telit when they want it done right and on time. Connectivity, cloud, device design support, IoT platforms--whether it’s answering a quick question or brainstorming a solution to a problem, we’re here to help.