Speed that the future of connected car depends on
The xE940 family is the industry’s leading portfolio of LTE-Advanced automotive grade modules. Developed and manufactured according to ISO TS16949 processes, it is compliant with supply-chain requirements from OEM automotive, IT and other multi-tier supply chain electronics manufacturing segments. With multi-band and multi-variant options, the Telit xE940 is trusted by OEMs for future-proof reliability and to address global roadmap requirements.
Dimensions and Key Features
- 40 x40 mm 334-pad LGA footprint
- LTE-Advanced, multi-RAT modem with LTE Carrier Aggregation
- Manufactured under ISO TS16949 quality specifications
- Extended environmental tolerance
- Advanced security features and tamper resistant
- 2G/3G fallback for reliable, additional connectivity
- 40x40 mm LGA form factor nests with the 34x40mm Telit xE920 automotive module family
|LE940B6 Series||LTE Cat 6 (300 Mbps)|
Ready to Learn More?
Request product datasheet and technical information.