The LE910V2 series of 4G LTE modules are compliant with the 3GPP Release 9 and are available in LTE single-mode and 3G/2G fallback variants as needed for specific regions, carriers, and use cases. The fully certified LE910V2 is easy to integrate with peripherals and actuators using USB 2.0 HS, UART, and user-defined GPIOs.
The LE910 V2 is a member of Telit’s flagship xE910 module family delivering 4G radio access technology in the 28.2 x 28.2 x 2.2 mm family form factor. The Telit xE910 Unified Form Factor Family is comprised of 2G, 3G, and 4G, 3GPP and 3GPP2 products sharing a common form factor as well as electrical and programing interfaces which allows developers to implement a “design once, use anywhere” strategy.
Different series of variants are available to fulfill the requirements of North America (AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Rogers, Bell, Telus), Australian and European market. Multiband configurations, covering different sets of 4G bands as well as MNO certifications, are available.
IoT Connectivity and Portal Ready
This product is capable of supporting the extensive suite of Value Added Services from IoT Connectivity including Module Management and others which make the management of IoT deployments under mobile networks effective, enhancing profitability and reliability. It is also Portal-ready which means that the AT command library in this module includes a set of high-level commands designed exclusively for quick and hassle-free on-boarding of the device to the portal and to back-end systems and servers.
• Increased connectivity performance with MIMO 2x2
• Ideal platform for m2m applications and mobile data and computing devices with ultra-compact design and extended operating temperature range
• Internet friendly with integrated TCP/IP and UDP/IP stacks
• Simple drop-in migration and technology design reuse path to 2G and 3G with any xE910 module
• Over-the-Air firmware update
• Bundle options with Telit GNSS solutions
- LTE FDD Cat.4, 3GPP release 9 compliant
- Rx Diversity and MIMO DL 2x2
- SIM application Tool Kit 3GPP TS 51.014
- Serial port multiplexer 3GPP TS27.010
- SMS over IMS
- Built in UDP/TCP/FTP/SMTP stack
- Control via AT commands according to 3GPP TS 27.005, 27.007 and Telit Custom AT commands
|LE910-SV V2||LE910-NA V2||LE910-AU V2||LE910-EU V2||LE910B4-NA|
|Market||North America (Verizon)||North America (AT&T, T-Mobile)*||Australia/New Zealand|
|Europe||North America (AT&T)|
|4G bands (MHz)||B2(1900)|
|3G bands (MHz)||B2(1900)|
|2G bands (MHz)||B3(1800)|
*Single SKU option available for LE910-NA V2 with flexibility to switch between AT&T/T-Mobile/Canada and Verizon software configuration and vice versa, due to both bands subset support (B2, B4, B5, B12, B13 for AT&T/T-Mobile/Canada and B2, B4, B13 for Verizon) featuring a Fast Time Switch from one configuration to the other one.
Not Sure Where to Start?
Easily find modules well suited for your project using our product selector.