The V3 variant of the GL865-DUAL is based on the latest chipset technology, designed to protect your design investments as a low-cost, long-term availability solution. It is recommended for any new cost-sensitive designs requiring 2G GSM I GPRS coverage and long term application cost stability, such as security alarms, automated meter reading, and POS terminals.
The new generation GL865-DUAL V3 operates with 1.8 V GPIOs versus its predecessor's 2.8 V, minimizing power consumption and making it even more ideally suited for battery powered and wearable device applications. Embedded Python Script Interpreter in the GL865-DUAL V3 makes it possible to run the customer's application inside the module making it a complete SMT platform for m2m solutions.
An optional factory mounted m2mAIR embedded SIM-chip is available.
The Telit xL865 family was conceived to address system integrators and developers needing to start with low volumes (LCC mount) as well as those already running high volumes (VQFN mount). Its ultra-compact pack- age allows integration into very small devices. The family includes products that are pin-to-pin and API compatible in GSM I GPRS, CDMA I 1xRTT and UMTS I HSPA.
Telit IoT LOCATE
loT LOCATE is a Telit portal-based service that provides a device's position based on observed cellular Cell-IDs. Accessing a database of over 40 million cell-IDs globally, loT LOCATE can provide a position for every use-case including indoors/underground, outdoors, and boundary situations.
loT Connectivity Ready
This product is capable of supporting the extensive suite of loT Connectivity value-added services and connectivity you can use to enhance your application and boost your competitive advantage.
- Easy upgrade path for applications currently using other modules of the GL865 series
- Recommneded platform for applications requiring ultra low power consumtion
- PYTH ON Script Interpreter - customers can run their Python applications directly inside the module
- Long-term availability solution ideal for cost-sensitive applications
- Premium FOTA Management - Easy firmware update by transmitting only a small delta file
- VQFN form factor
- Dual-band EGSM 900 / 1800 MHz
- GSM I GPRS protocol stack 3GPP Release 4 compliant
- Control via AT commands according to 3GPP TS 27.005, 27.007 and Telit custom AT commands
- Serial port multiplexer 3GPP TS 27.010
- SIM access profile
- SIM application toolkit 3GPP TS 51.014
- ARP/SAIC support
- SMS support
- SMS over GPRS
- Telephony, emergency call
- Half rate, full rate, enhanced full rate and adaptive multi rate voice codecs [HR, FR, EFR, AMR)
- Superior echo cancellation & noise reduction
- Multiple Audio profiles pre-programmed and fully configurable by mean AT commands
- Embedded DTMF decoder
- SIM phonebook
- Fixed dialing number [FON)
- Real-time clock
- Alarm management
- Network LED support
- IRA, GSM, 8859-1 and UCS2 character set
- Jamming detection
- Embedded TCP/IP stack, including TCP, IP, UDP, SMTP, ICMP and FTP protocols
- PFM [Premium FOTA Management) Over- The-Air Update service
- Remote AT commands
- Event monitor
- Telit"s EASY features
- EASY SCAN® automatic scan over GSM frequencies [also without SIM card)
Not Sure Where to Start?
Easily find modules well suited for your project using our product selector.