The GE310-GNSS is the first IoT module on the brand new Telit xE310 form factor. A tiny and and future proof LGA packaging, suitable to accomodate future requirements of Mobile IoT and to support the next generations of chipset and features.
The GE310-GNSS combines a quad band GSM|GPRS module with ARM7 core, a Bluetooth transceiver and a multi-constellation GNSS receiver in a compact 15x18 mm package.
The GE310-GNSS’s embedded GNSS receiver is able to navigate with GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and Beidou. GE310- GNSS can navigate with up to three constellations concurrently (GPS+GLONASS+Galileo or GPS+Beidou+ Galileo.
Moreover GE310-GNSS supports SBAS and A-GPS.
The product is highly recommended for new designs requiring quad band GSM|GPRS coverage in a compact and robust LGA package delivering easy integration and reduced impact on final application costs
- Automated manufacturing process friendly miniature and futureproof footprint
- BT 4.0 Transceiver
- GPS, GLONASS, Galielo and Beidou navigation
- Ideal solution for applications such as asset management, utilities and telematics
- Battery friendly operation with 2.8V GPIOs
- LGA form factor
- Quad band GSM | GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Control via AT commands according to 3GPP TS 27.005, 27.007
- TCP/IP stack access via AT MTK commands
- SIM application toolkit 3GPP TS 51.014
- Telephony, emergency call
- Half rate, full rate, enhanced full rate and adaptive multi rate voice codecs (HR, FR, EFR, AMR)
- Point-to-point mobile originated and mobile terminated SMS
- Concatenated SMS supported
- SMS cell broadcast
- Text and PDU mode
- SMS over GPRS
- Network LED support
- IRA, GSM, 8859-1 and UCS2 character set
GNSS, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and Beidou Navigation
- Satellite Augmentation system (SBAS)
- A-GPS file injection from server (14 days)
- On-board ephemeris computation up to 3 days
- GPS L1, GLONASS L1, Galileo E1, BDS B1
- Pre-select SAW filter
- Cold start at -148dBm
- Fully compliant with BT 4.0 specification
- Low out-of Band spurious emissions support simultaneous operations with GPs and GSM/ GPRS radio system
- Low-IF architecture with high degree of linearity and high order channel filter
- Fully integrated PA provides 7.5dBm output power -95dBM sensitivity with excellent inteference rejection performance
- Hardward AGC dynamically adjust receiver performance in changing environments
- Up to 4 simultaneous active ACL links
- Up to 1 simultaneous SCO or eSCO link with CSVD coding
- Scatter net support Up to 4 piconets simultaneously with background inquiry/ page scan
- Support sniff mode
- Ultra-low power consumption states
Not Sure Where to Start?
Easily find modules well suited for your project using our product selector.