Syntronic is a leading engineering design house with more than 35 years of experience from working with world-class development in complex product design, including development of large-scale systems. We take pride in being a one-stop shop for business partners interested in creative solutions related to design, prototyping, verification, maintenance, volume production and aftermarket services.
With our three design centers covering the AMERICAS, EMEA and APAC market, we provide you with local support and at the same time enables you to leverage our capabilities in a low-cost region. Our design centers are equipped with state-of-the-art labs that are tailormade for advanced product development.
Areas of Expertise
Syntronic has excellent references from delivering products in asset tracking, fixed wireless terminals, industrial IoT sensors and gateways and many more areas.
Specific Experience with Approvals
Syntronic has the experience to take products through and/or guide our customers with regulatory and carrier compliance.
Qualcomm authorized design center.
Since the start in 1983, we have delivered over 10 000 projects to customers who are the world’s technology and market leaders in sectors such as telecom, defense, industrial, medtech and automotive. We have the capability to support our customers from concept stage to released product, including production and aftermarket services.
Research and Development
- System design
- HW design (digital, analogue, radio, mmWave/microwave, PCB layout)
- SW design (embedded, algorithm, frontend, backend, application, full stack, mobile apps)
- FPGA/ASIC design and verification
- Mechanical design, thermal and FEA simulation
- Integration and verification
- Project and quality management
- Design and manufacturing of test systems and test beds for design verification
- Functional safety
- Regulatory compliance
New Product Introduction
- Assurance of components
- Production test development for manufacturing and duplication
- Prototyping and pre-production
- Assembly fixtures
- Assurance of suppliers
- Machinery preparations
- Assurance of logistical flows
- Assure and develop manufacturing tools
- PCB Assemblies
- Cable assemblies
- Box build/ Final assembly
- Analysis lab
- Project management
- Configuration management
- Well-defined supplier network
- Repair center
- Local upgrade center
- Repair management service
- Product management support
- Spare part management
- Logistic solutions
Consulting and global support
Syntronic is a global company with local presence. We support our customers from 18 offices located in the following countries: Canada, China, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Sweden, and USA.