Thank you for selecting the Telit Charlie kit with cellular connectivity to evaluate your IoT project. To get started, follow these steps:
- Fill out the form with your information and the SIM identification number on your plastic card.
- Locate the ICCID on your plastic SIM ID card and enter it with your contact information.
- The form is submitted to Telit’s operations team to enable connectivity on the SIM card.
- Check your email to confirm that your account is activated.
- Snap off the SIM from the carrier card, insert it in the Charlie card slot and power up.
Your account will give you 20 MB of data and 10 SMS that you can use for up to 180 days from your activation date. Your confirmation email will contain information on adding more data, time or other features to your account.
For more information, including a quick start guide and updates for drivers and utility downloads, visit the Charlie kit developers page.
Activate Your Charlie Kit