Production managers need the ability to:
- Quickly adapt to changes in market demand and environmental conditions affecting availability of supplies.
- Optimize warehouse space by dynamically sourcing raw materials as needed.
Suppliers need the ability to:
- Securely access inventory levels and production runs to meet demand and provide timely delivery.
- Monitor the health status of raw materials and goods in transit.
In temperate-controlled supply chains (cold chains),end-to-end visibility becomes even more critical to:
- Maintain the integrity of perishable shipments.
- Meet customer requirements and industry regulations.
- Ensure consumer safety.