The 3.75G HE910 mini PCIe data-card delivers 21 Mbps-down and 5.7 Mbps-up data rates on HSPA+ networks and is fully compatible with its EV-DO counterpart the DE910 mini PCIe providing connected device makers maximum range of options for North American cellular operator support.
The HE910miniPCIe data-card is particularly well-suited for devices with high throughput requirements such as mobile computing, kiosks, PDAs, e-readers, tablet PCs, and consumer electronics in general. Several variants are offered, ranging from low cost tri-band models with reduced throughput, to fully-loaded configurations including receiver diversity and high sensitivity A-GPS functionality.
- Mini PCIe Data-card form factor
- 21/5.7 Mbps UL/DL data rates
- Interchangeable with EV-DO counterpart the DE910 mini PCIe
- Ideally suited for devices such as PDAs, mobile resource management (MRM), logistics, POS terminals, trackers, wireless backup for DSL modems and gateways
- Rx diversity which allows the end-device to be equipped with two distinct cellular antennas improving the quality and reliability of the wireless connectivity
The mini PCIe form factor has become a popular standard adopted by connected device manufacturers to easily integrate wireless connectivity into their devices for commercial and industrial computer markets.