Telit acquires Motorola M2M
Telit Wireless Solutions is proud and happy to inform you that the transfer of Motorola's M2M division to Telit has been finalized on March 1st, 2011. We welcome all Motorola employees and clients to the Telit family. The acquisition adds valuable resources in terms of human resources, core disciplines and product lines to Telit. It will enable Telit to strengthen its global market position and boost our possibilities to support clients worldwide technically and logistically in the well known Telit way.
Since we announced this transaction in January we have been working hard to ensure a smooth transition between Motorola and Telit. We are sure we have done the outmost to ensure our business relations will continue as before. Our top priority remains that all of our clients receive everything they need from us to be successful in their markets.
Several important questions regarding the acquisition can already be answered today:
• Open orders: all open orders will be fulfilled according to the agreed terms. There is no need to amend the orders, unless
required by your purchasing system. For all open orders and new orders, please address: CS-MOT@telit.com
• As a long-term trusted partner of M2M solution providers in all vertical industries, we are aware that continuity of product
availability is the most important factor in customer retention in the M2M market. Therefore, all existing Telit and Motorola
products will be maintained and available as originally planned by the separate entities.
• Telit will continue to support its entire product line and will reinforce it with Motorola products including the G24 family,
G24-Light, G30, H24 and C24. Complete information and documentation on all products will be available on Telit.com
• Telit will guarantee the same level of excellent technical, sales and other support to its new customers as enjoyed to date.
On top of that, Telit will support previous Motorola customers from its local Telit offices in the respective countries.
• Telit will keep the Motorola product naming in order to avoid confusion and for certifications and approval purposes. The
Motorola brand name will be kept only for a short while to solve logistical issues like existing stock.
In view of our responsibility towards our current and future employees as well as customers, we will continuously and transparently communicate all proceedings regarding the integration. Please return for additional information in the upcoming weeks and months. In the event that there are any unforeseen issues after the conclusion of the transition, contingency plans have been put in place to assure quick resolution. For individual questions please contact us through our company channels on Twitter and Facebook or via email.
To learn more about former Motorola M2M products (now MOT by Telit) and to download product and/or technical documentation:
For questions regarding:
Sales and general issues: Sales-MOT@telit.com
Technical support: TS-MOT@telit.com
Customer Support, delivery and invoicing: CS-MOT@telit.com
Return Material Authorization: RMA-MOT@telit.com